top of page

Child Exemption Attorneys in Ogden, Utah

No presumption exists as to which parent should be awarded the right to claim a child as an exemption for federal and state income tax purposes. However, parties typically agree to alternate claiming the minor child so long as the non-custodial parent is current on his or her child support obligations and the person claiming the child will receive a tax benefit for doing so.

bottom of page