top of page

Child Protective Order Attorneys in Ogden, Utah

Any interested person may file a petition for a protective order on behalf of a child who is being abused or is in imminent danger of being abused. First, a referral needs to be made to the Division of Child and Family Services to conduct an investigation and then a petition can be filed in the juvenile court. The juvenile court can grant the request immediately and then schedule a hearing for the Respondent to present his or her defense.

bottom of page